Thursday, September 30, 2010

273/365


273/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Still under the weather today. I'm actually feeling worse today than I felt yesterday, but I didn't want to just lounge around the house all day like I did yesterday (with the exception of a short walk around the neighborhood). I went to Marshalls and just did a little shopping. Nothing major, just bought some socks, a candle, a couple of baby items, and some new sheets. I was hoping they restocked the coat I was looking at a couple of weeks ago, but they had the same sizes as they did last time. I'll check again if I'm in the area, but I did already find a coat that I like. I was just hoping they had this one too because I really liked the teal and black plaid that this coat came in and the price was pretty good.

No comments: