Wednesday, September 15, 2010

258/365


258/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Ahh Home.
Let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you.
Ahh Home.
Let me go ho-oh-ome.
Home is wherever I'm with you.

La, la, la, la, take me home.
Mother, I'm coming home."

- edward sharpe & the magnetic zeros, home -

36 Weeks
9 Months

Today officially marks the start of the 9th month. So only a couple more weeks of these pregnancy photos. I didn't document photos like this at all when I was pregnant with Kenzie, and since we have no plans to have a third baby I figured I might as well go ahead and keep taking a photo at least once a week until this baby is born. I'm definitely hoping to be a little more prepared this time around, and have started sorting out stuff to put into my hospital bag. I know it's still a little early, but last time I went into labor, I had nothing packed and was throwing stuff into a bag while having contractions in the middle of the night. Of course there were things I should have packed, but didn't, so this time I am trying to think ahead a little more. I think last time around I didn't really expect Kenzie to be born earlier than her due date (only by a couple days), but expected her to be late. If my doctor is right, Baby #2 will be here in about 2 weeks, so I might as well get prepared. I'm also hoping that Baby decides to cooperate and turn herself around. For several weeks she was in the right position, but last week she was full breech. My ultrasound tech was like "Baby! No! What are you doing?" She feels like she might have moved around, but I don't know for sure. I go tomorrow for fetal monitoring and another ultrasound, so hopefully she did what she was supposed to do.

No comments: