Wednesday, September 22, 2010

265/365


265/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
37 weeks

Today starts the 37th week of this pregnancy. Baby is technically ready anytime now. Honestly, if my doctor told me that I was going to have this baby tomorrow, I'd be pretty happy about that. I'm just tired of being pregnant now. Bending over to pick up after Kenzie is getting harder, sleeping is harder, and even just sitting around watching tv can be uncomfortable at times. Not to mention, the constant bathroom trips. Over the weekend, the swelling in my feet started, so I have just been taking it easy and drinking lots of fluids to try and get the swelling down. Today the swelling is barely there which is great. All that water really has helped, I guess. Now to just keep it from coming back.

No comments: