Sunday, September 12, 2010

255/365


255/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"I'll give you all that I have
I'll tell you everything
love me all of my life
never listen to me"

- the thermals, never listen to me -

I feel like I hardly slept last night. Kenzie was really crabby in the evening, and I noticed she started to get a stuffy, runny nose. I couldn't get her to eat dinner, and then when I tried to put her to bed, she slept for about half an hour, only to wake up crying and the only way I could get her to calm down was to hold her and let her fall asleep in my arms. After she fell asleep, I put her back to bed, turned on the humidifier and hoped she would sleep through the night. Unfortunately, she was moving all over her bed and I was constantly checking on her to make sure she was ok. On top of that, John was out at a bachelor party for a friend of ours and didn't get home until almost 3 in the morning. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed with him, especially after learning about where he was at until that hour. It wasn't hard to figure out....bachelor parties usually end up at strip clubs. I know that he went to the same place for his own bachelor party 6 years ago, but when you're a few days shy of being 9 months pregnant, it is really irritating to know that your husband is out with a group of single men at a strip bar. Needless to say, he's been in the dog house all day, and I've just been in a bad mood. Boys are really dumb sometimes.

No comments: