Monday, September 20, 2010

263/365


263/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"you’re only free on the ground
when you fall you never make a sound
it’s not a feeling at all
it’s not like any other feeling
you’d call perfect"

- the thermals, not like any other feeling -

It's raining outside, and I actually don't mind. Mostly because I decided today was going to be a lazy day. I'm just trying to get my feet up and rest when I can. I started to get swelling in my feet on Saturday night after we ate chinese food for dinner, and it hasn't really gone away. The past couple days I haven't been drinking as much water as I should, so I need to drink more water and fluids and hopefully the swelling will go down. I've been lucky because the swelling has stayed away until now. When I was pregnant with Kenzie, I had swollen feet (and hands) much earlier on. It got to the point where most of my shoes didn't fit, and I could only wear my wedding band and not my engagement ring. I've been lucky and have been able to fit into my shoes and still wear my rings. I was still working when I was pregnant with Kenzie and did a lot of sitting which didn't help. This time around, I'm at home, so I can put my feet up when I need to. I've also been able to be more active, which is expected when you have a toddler constantly running around. I'm hoping in these next few weeks, I can try and kick back a little more and just take it easy though.

No comments: