Monday, September 13, 2010

256/365


256/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
‎"Glance don't stare
Soon you're being told to recognize your heirs
No not me
I'm an island of such great complexity
Distress surrounds
The muddy peaceful centre of this town
Tell me off
In the hotel lobby right in front of all the bellboys
And the overfriendly concierge
A shady lane
Everybody wants one
A shady lane
Everybody needs one"

- pavement, shady lane -

I guess tonight is an unofficial anniversary date with John. Our 6 year wedding anniversary is on Sunday, September 19th. We got tickets to see Pavement tonight, since we couldn't get tickets to see them at Pitchfork this year. We would not have been going tonight if we didn't get pavilion seats though. There was no way I would have wanted to sit in the lawn at almost 36 weeks pregnant. The in-laws are watching Kenzie tonight, and we're going to go out and enjoy the beautiful Chicago weather and listen to some good indie rock.

No comments: