Friday, September 10, 2010

253/365 /// Week 36 of 52

Because I am a shoe addict, I had to buy these boots yesterday. I've been eyeing them on the Fluevog website since they were first listed, and I love the fact that they have double zippers (one on the inside and one on the outside with a hidden gusset). Not to mention they are a gorgeous purple color with grey accents AND they aren't heels. So many Fluevogs for women have heels, which I love, but I just don't wear as often as I used to. They definitely cost more than I needed to spend right now, but I know they are going to get lots of use.

It was really cute when I brought these home yesterday and took them out of the box. Kenzie immediately lifted her own feet and wanted to put them on repeating "Feet" while she pointed at her own. I slipped them on her feet, but she could barely move since they covered her entire leg. She still insisted on trying to walk in them though. I wonder where on earth she gets her shoe addiction from? ;)

No comments: