Friday, September 03, 2010

246/365


246/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I was really undecided on which photo to use today for my 365, but I think I'll go with this one. After walking the dog, Kenzie and I headed back out to enjoy the beautiful day. I was also hoping to tire Kenzie out for her nap. While walking back towards the house, we crossed the field at the park and this streamer from a kite was laying there. Kenzie immediately picked it up and pretended it was a jump rope, then when she discovered that it blew in the wind she was calling it her kite. She was having so much fun, I almost didn't think I'd get her to come home. We ended up bringing the streamer with us.

It was so nice waking up today to the cooler weather. I love fall weather, and look forward to more days like this.

No comments: