Wednesday, September 29, 2010

272/365


272/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
What I thought was allergies yesterday turned into a cold. Ugh...poor timing. I really don't want to have a cold right now. With my luck, I'll go into labor with a full on cold. I tried to get rest last night, but I was tossing and turning all night. This morning, I tried to sleep in, and managed to sleep until about 8:30 or 9, which was good. I decided to take just a little walk around the neighborhood today to get some fresh air, and then came home and had some chicken noodle soup. I now feel a little better. I'm hoping to get Kenzie to take a nap soon, so I can get some rest too. I really just want to fight this cold off as best as I can, especially since I can't take anything but Tylenol right now, which seems to do nothing for me.

Of course, it seems like days when you're already feeling under the weather, those are the days that people just really seem to bother you. This morning one of my neighbors was ringing my doorbell before 10 a.m. I was still in my pj's and I wasn't about to answer the door. It seems like recently, some of my neighbors have just been coming over and ringing the doorbell, and frankly it's annoying. They have our phone number, so if there is something they need, they should just call. I think they're just being nosy to see if I've had the baby, but, honestly, if I did, would I really want them showing up at my house before 10 a.m.? If you're that curious just pick up the phone and call. Even if I did have the baby, and was home, I would not just want random neighbors showing up and bothering me. Just because we live in the same townhome community, doesn't mean you are entitled to just show up when you feel like it. We might share a roof or a wall, but I still want my privacy, and I really don't need people coming over that early in the morning.

No comments: