Sunday, September 05, 2010

247/365


247/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
This is my photo for Saturday. Just catching up tonight. We mostly ran errands yesterday, but had a couple friends over for dinner at our house in the evening. We ended up getting hooked on playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii and were playing until well past midnight. After realizing we were never going to beat the level we were on, we decided to just call it a night. Plus I was really tired and knew I had to be up early today to go my future sister-in-law's wedding shower.

This shot is our dog Zoe. She's 5 years old. We've been sort of on each other's nerves lately, but after the recent death of one of my parent's dogs, I feel like we bonded again. I think part of our frustration with each other is that we are with each other every single day, and with the heat this summer I haven't taken her for walks as often as I should. Now that the weather seems to finally be cooling off, I'm hoping to be able to get her out more often...or at least as often as I can before Baby #2 arrives.

No comments: