Tuesday, September 14, 2010

257/365


257/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I knew that I wanted to make a pair of baby booties for Baby #2, and I finally got around to getting a pair finished. Since it's my own baby, I knew I could put together just about fabric combination that I liked, and I was pretty happy with how these turned out. I used the pink woodland animal fabric, and orange and white polka dots for the accent. I've been too exhausted to work on any booties for my shop, but I had one last custom order to finish. While working on the custom order, I made these too. Now I'm finished with sewing baby booties until probably early next year, depending on how things go around here in the next few months. I'm just glad I have a pair for my baby. I only made Kenzie sample booties when I started focusing on making baby booties. Then she outgrew the booties phase, so I didn't make her any of the finished version. I had intended to make her a pair to use as slippers, but I just never got around to that either. At least her sister will have a pair and will be the right age to wear them.

No comments: