Tuesday, September 07, 2010

250/365


250/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
My new Toms arrived today. This was the pair I wanted when I first started thinking about getting a pair, but they weren't going to be available until Fall 2010. Last week when I saw they were listed, I ordered them asap. I'm glad I did, because they were sold out of my size the next day, and it looks like they sold out completely after that. They aren't even on the website anymore. The colors are pretty bright, but I'm thinking they will fade a little with wear. If you're looking for a comfy pair of casual shoes, and want to help a child in need, you should get a pair of Toms. They've been so great to wear during this pregnancy, and I'm hoping I can keep the swelling in my feet to a minimum so I can keep wearing these until Baby #2 is born. If only these came in Tiny Toms, I would have ordered Kenzie a pair too.

No comments: