Thursday, September 09, 2010

252/365


252/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I had some appointments today...fetal monitoring in the morning, doctor's appointment after that, and then headed to Wicker Park to get my hair cut before it gets too close to when the baby is born. I basically got the same cut as the last time I was there, which was months ago. I asked my stylist to go just a touch shorter since I know it will be awhile before I get back in there after the baby is born.

I was running a little early, so headed across the street to Fluevog because I HAD to try on the Radio RTP boots in purple. Of course, I also HAD to buy them. Oops. My stylist helped me justify the purchase by telling me that they are my last purchase before the baby. ;) I know they'll be my last Fluevog purchase, but we all know too well how I like to shop, so there will be other purchases before baby is here.

No comments: