Tuesday, September 21, 2010

264/365


264/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Sit around, sit around

in the yard,
where they are,
where they go,
when it's cold

outside

company comes to make you feel accepted
you do what the company wants to, asks for

when it's cold outside"

- the feelies, when company comes -

Another lazy day for me, but at least today I left the house to run a few errands. I bought coloring books for Kenzie today, since she has been showing a lot of interest in her crayons lately. She normally would just color on paper in a little sketchbook that I bought for her, but I thought she might actually enjoy coloring real pictures. After coming home from the store, we sat together in the living room coloring pictures of Eeyore and Elmo until it was time for her to take a nap. She seemed to have fun. We just have to make sure we keep the crayons picked up, since we learned that the dog likes to eat them.

No comments: