Tuesday, August 31, 2010

243/365


243/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I was in a nesting mood today and finished getting some more things around the house ready for the arrival of the new baby. One thing I needed to do was move some framed artwork that we were no longer using into the basement. Some shoes I have been meaning to get rid of needed to get moved out of the nursery closet too. I rearranged a few things in the nursery for better use of space, and brought the bassinet up from the basement. We haven't decided where the bassinet will go yet, since we are getting an old wood cradle that was used when I was a baby from my parents. For right now I am just leaving the bassinet in the living room/dining room and will decide after I see the cradle in our house which will be kept downstairs and which will go in our bedroom.

Kenzie left the bassinet alone until this evening when I moved it into it's current location in the dining room area. I had just put her in her pajamas and she went over and wanted to climb in. I put her in it and covered her with a blanket and she just kept saying "bed" and pretended to go to sleep. She was also enjoying playing with the sheep mobile. Maybe she remembered this from when she was a baby. I almost couldn't get her out though, and I am just hoping that she won't revert back to wanting to be a baby once the new baby arrives.

No comments: