Tuesday, August 24, 2010

236/365


236/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I'm not positive how long The Oprah Store has been open, but I finally went there today. We live relatively close and one of our favorite breakfast places is right by it, but I've never gone inside. The day we went for the ultrasound and found out we were having a girl, we had walked by and the most adorable baby clothes were in the window. Little knit onesies, pants, little sweaters, and hats. They were some of the prettiest colors too, like pinky peach, light lime green, pale yellow...colors that don't seem to be available at a lot of baby stores that seem to think that if you have a girl she should be dressed in pink, and a boy in blue. Anyway, I had been meaning to go and see about getting some baby things, but didn't go until today. And most of the stuff I wanted was up to 50% off, which was a nice bonus. So I picked up a few things for Baby #2, and even got a pretty little sweater cardigan for Kenzie.

No comments: