Monday, August 02, 2010

Bench Monday | Hanging around in the closet Edition /// 214/365

Currently listening to:
artist: Gringo Star
album: All Yall

It's been awhile since I last took a Bench Monday photo. Things have been busy, and I didn't want to take one just for the sake of taking one. Today, I decided, why not? It's been awhile, and I need a 365 photo anyway.

This past weekend was spent reorganizing the closet in our master bedroom to accommodate all of my shoes that were being stored in the nursery closet. Since I don't want to wait until last minute to get the nursery in order, I just wanted to get that closet cleaned out, and ready for the baby. When I was pregnant with Kenzie two years ago, I could only do so much in her room because we were getting our bathroom redone and that was the staging area. So a lot of her room was finished the month before she was born. I'm much bigger this time around, and this baby seems to be a lot higher making it harder to do simple things like bending over..or even buckling my shoes. I want to get as much done as I can while I can still move around, because I have a feeling it will be a lot harder in the next month or so. On Wednesday, I'll be 30 weeks pregnant, which is hard to believe.

Anyway, here is my Bench shot for today.

No comments: