Sunday, August 15, 2010

227/365


227/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Oh, you must have misunderstood.
I'm feeling good about the bad.
Airplanes, traffic and trains,
That's the only fun I've ever had."

- the owls, luck -

Met up with some friends at Skinner Park today for a playdate with Kenzie and their little boy. It was much hotter in the sun than I thought it would be, but the kids didn't seem to mind. It was also nice just to get outside and enjoy the day. By the time we got home, Kenzie was half asleep in the stroller, so I took her straight up to bed, even though her hair was covered in sand. When she woke up, we had dinner and then we went out on the patio so she could play in her pool before getting a bath. She was pretty tired out after all that fun in one day, and fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Then I realized I didn't even take any photos for today. Looking around the room, I saw this owl shadow puppet that I got several years ago from a DEPART-ment show. So there you have it...another owl from somewhere in my house.

No comments: