Wednesday, August 18, 2010

230/365


230/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Slide!"

Wearing my hat that she found on the table and wanted to wear.

Sorry for the crappy photo quality. I only had my cell phone available at the time. I ordered a folding slide a couple of days ago because I was tired of Kenzie making her own slides out of boxes, or my lap. This is definitely bigger than I had anticipated, but can be used indoors or outdoors. Because I don't want it covered in bugs, we'll be bringing it in the house for use inside, but it can be easily moved outside when we want to use it out there. She loves this slide, and can't get enough of it. I'm hoping it will help tire her out during the day and give her something to do apart from make messes with all of her toys.

No comments: