Sunday, August 22, 2010

233/365 | The slide at the end

WTTW Fun & Run 2010
Lincoln Park
Chicago, IL

These pictures do not do this justice (more photos on my flickr). I couldn't help but laugh (tears and all) watching them go through this. I wish I had video. It was really hard to get through, and everytime Kenzie would stand up another kid would bounce through and she would fall down again. John went in to help her get through. Otherwise she might have been in there for an hour. Even with Daddy helping her, they still had a hard time getting through. They both kept falling down and the mom who was in there with her kids in front on them had a hard time too. It was hysterically funny. After they came down the slide at the end, the tears were just rolling down my face.

* This weekend was busy and I didn't have my camera yesterday, so I am using two photos from today to catch up on my 365. *

No comments: