Monday, August 09, 2010

221/365 /// Nursery

My parents watched Kenzie while I had to go and do fetal monitoring at the hospital today. My mom brought this tree decal that she bought, and we decided it was perfect for the nursery. After I was done with monitoring we went for lunch, then headed over to Land of Nod. I wanted to get a new crib skirt and ended up buying the fitted crib sheet that matched too. My dad raised the crib mattress, and now the room is just about complete. Kenzie got a new Eeyore toy, and Baby got Winnie the Pooh.

I really liked how the lighting in the room looked, so decided to snap a couple of photos. I still need to get a new table lamp for the room. I'm using one that was Kenzie's, but the colors are not exactly what I want to use in this room. I just haven't really found a light that I love yet.

The big owl print started out in Kenzie's room, but it just went so well with the two small prints and it's so lightweight that it's perfect for above the crib. So as much as I didn't want to expand the owl theme into this room, it happened anyway.

No comments: