Saturday, August 28, 2010

240/365


240/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
It's not Halloween yet, but Kenzie is going to be an owl. ;)

We were out running a couple of errands today, one of which was to find a table lamp for the nursery. I managed to find the perfect table lamp, and also found this great owl costume. I first saw an adorable cupcake costume, but then looked to my right and saw the owl. It was a no brainer which one to get. Of course, I know I overpaid for a Halloween costume, but I don't even care because it's so darn cute. Besides look at that happy smile! I put it on her when we got home and she did not want to take it off. I almost thought we were going to end up going out for dinner with our friends and our little owl. Fortunately, she got distracted watching an Elmo dvd and I managed to get the costume off and tuck it safely away in the closet. I had to get the matching treat bag too. How could I not?

No comments: