Saturday, August 14, 2010

226/365


226/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I could not resist buying these today for Kenzie. I got them a size up so she can wear them late fall and winter. I also wanted to make sure she has room for heavy socks. They are man-made materials, so they'll be good boots for rainy days and when there is snow on the ground. I had to exchange something I bought at Target, so the family headed over there this afternoon to pick up a couple of things. I love that our store is finally selling groceries and produce, because I'm getting tired of the poor quality produce that our Dominick's has to offer, and it gets too expensive to shop at Whole Foods on a regular basis.

I wanted to take a look at the shoes since it's been awhile since I've looked. I saw these and tried one on Kenzie. She immediately took her other shoe off so she could wear them both. She definitely takes after momma.

No comments: