Thursday, August 19, 2010

231/365


231/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
It's been over a year since I last bought new trainers, so it was about time to get a new pair. I've never owned a pair of New Balance. The last pair of trainers I bought were Onitsuka Tiger by Asics which I still really like, but they look pretty dirty and worn out. I got bonus points for purchasing New Balance at DSW, so decided to get these. They are super lightweight, and really comfy. We're doing a family walk on Sunday to support PBS children's programming, so it was perfect timing to get some new trainers. They are going to come in really handy when I get back into working out after the baby is born in a couple months too. I needed a better running shoe, and these just might do the trick.

No comments: