Tuesday, August 17, 2010

229/365


229/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Found some shoes today at DSW to go with one of the two dresses I need to decide on for my brother's wedding in November. I know it's a little early yet to worry about it, but I went to try a pair of Madden Girl pumps on that I saw online. The reviews were all good and people said they were comfy, but then I saw these. If I hadn't seen these, I probably would have gone for the Madden Girl pair, but these are much more comfy and have a slightly lower heel. The heel on these is also more of a wedge and I feel more stable in these. I knew that whatever I bought had to be comfy, and something I would wear again. Because the heel is not too high, I can definitely wear these to dress up jeans. The Madden Girl pair, though super cute, just would not get as much use. That slightly higher heel height made all the difference.

No comments: