Friday, August 06, 2010

218/365 /// Week 31 of 52

"Hold my hand
Won't you hold my hand
In my time of need
Would you understand?

Understand, won't you understand
In my time of need
Would you understand?

That I'm just havin fun"

- wavves, post acid -

It feels like it has been months since I have been able to open the windows and let some fresh air inside. The humidity dropped, and the air is cooler than it has been. Even though, we'll probably need to turn the a/c on again tomorrow or Sunday, at least we can freshen things up a little bit.

It's also nice enough out that we are hoping to go to the annual Taylor Street Fest later on. We walked through last night, not knowing that it started on Thursday evening. Since they started doing it again a couple of years ago, it's always just been Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We stopped at the playground on our way home so that Kenzie could play for a little bit. She's always talking about slides lately, so she opted to just go down the slide over and over.

No comments: