Monday, May 31, 2010

151/365


151/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Since it was rainy and crappy most of the day today, we didn't do a whole lot. We had gone to a bbq on Sunday at a friend's house, and ended up not getting home until late. Kenzie spent most of the morning watching cartoons, then we watched Nanny McPhee on ABC Family. I've never actually watched that movie in its entirety and found it to be not so bad.

After Kenzie went to take a nap, I decided to do a much needed closet cleanout of my shoes. I have a big bag full of shoes that are destined for shoe heaven, and another pile of shoes that I might try to list on the bay. These are NOT part of that collection. Since the closet I use to store my shoes is in what will be Baby #2's room, I will have to find a new home for my shoes. I've found that I've outgrown some shoes, and some I just don't even wear anymore since they are really out of style. I still have my old Doc Martens on the top shelf that I just can't bring myself to part with, even though I don't even wear them anymore and a couple pairs fall into the category of being too small now.

No comments: