Thursday, May 20, 2010

140/365


140/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"She's shopping for kicks, got the weekend to get through
keeping the rain off her Saturday hairdo
she stops for a coffee, she smiles at the waiter
he winks at his friends and they laugh at her later"

- sleeper, inbetweener -

The day started out really lovely with lots of sun, but now it's starting to look gloomy. It's supposed to rain apparently, which is annoying because I was hoping to have dinner outside either at home or go somewhere. We'll have to do that another day, I guess. I should have known that it would rain, since I've had a slight headache all day...the kind I tend to get on rainy days. Between pregnancy hormones, allergies, and crummy weather, I just can't seem to keep the headaches away.

Last night, John was playing some music on his computer, and I heard this song in the playlist. I remember listening to Sleeper a lot back in the mid-nineties. I still love listening to this britpop, and even though the production of some of these albums is sort of dated, I still enjoy it.

No comments: