Wednesday, May 05, 2010

125/365


125/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Went to see my friend's little baby boy who was just born in April. He's only 3 weeks old, and just adorable. He has a 2 year old sister that Kenzie was playing with. I took my camera, hoping to grab some shots of the baby, but just didn't get to it, since I was more concerned with watching what Kenzie was doing. She acknowledged that there was a baby, but it will definitely be a learning experience when our Baby #2 comes along, just simply with teaching her to be careful around a newborn. She seemed to always want the toys that were behind where he was sleeping, and I had to make sure she wouldn't climb over the baby to get it...or drop anything on him in the process. All in all, it was a good visit, and little baby Gavin is adorable.

No comments: