Tuesday, May 25, 2010

145/365


145/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
So I haven't really felt like sitting at the computer editing photos for the last few days, so I'm a little behind.

Went to Target today to pick up just a couple things, but saw these cute flip flops and decided to get them. How could I not? They have a little owl on the strap. Also got this rug on clearance. A week ago today, I discovered that someone stole our really cool owl doormat off our porch that I just bought earlier this year. I was really pissed to say the least, since not only was it relatively new and not that cheap, I also happened to REALLY like it. I don't know who would have stolen a doormat since our house is in a townhouse complex and it is sort of private. I have a feeling my crazy neighbor was involved. Anyway, I bought two new doormats today, both on clearance. This one is going to stay outside by our backdoor, and the other one will just stay in our front foyer. Even though it was only $9, I'm not chancing it getting stolen.

No comments: