Wednesday, May 26, 2010

146/365


146/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I have been wanting to get a pair of Salt Water sandals for awhile now, but I've been putting it off. Partly because when I wanted them it was still cold and snowing, and partly because I really wanted them in orange and no one seemed to have them available online, except in the toddler and kid styles. I saw that the adult version would be out in 2010 though, but I still had a heck of a time trying to find them. I completely lucked out over the weekend when I did another search and DID find one seller that had them in orange for kids and adults. Unfortunately, they were not available in my size, but I took a chance and ordered a size up. They came today and the size I ordered is perfect! Kenzie got matching orange sandals too, only I bought hers in the cute sweetheart style. So now we match, but not completely. :)

Of course, it was extremely hard to try and get her to stand next to me for the photo. These were the best I got.

No comments: