Sunday, May 09, 2010

129/365


129/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Happy Mother's Day!

I had a really laidback day today. Because we were pretty busy Friday and Saturday, I just wanted to sleep in and rest today. John asked if I wanted to go anywhere for brunch, but I just said we could stay in and make breakfast at home. He went out to the store in the morning to pick up the few things we didn't have and came home and cooked bacon, eggs and pancakes. He also brought home these yellow gerbera daisies, which happen to be one of my favorite flowers.

We did our little family photoshoot, and then just spent the day doing not much of anything else, which was nice. Kenzie was really good today and because we were so busy the last couple of days she took a nice long nap, which was an added bonus.

No comments: