Monday, May 10, 2010

Bench Monday | New Doll, New Jeans, and New Shoes Edition /// 130/365

My new jeans arrived today just as I was thinking about when they might come. They are maternity jeans, but they are so comfy and I love the dark wash and straight leg. I didn't really want to buy a lot of maternity clothes, but I only have three pairs of maternity jeans from when I was pregnant with Kenzie...one pair is fine, but the wash is light in color, another pair is a great color but just too big, and the third pair...well they bother me because they are a trouser style and are just really long and I have to wear heels with them. So a few weeks ago, I ordered some more summery type maternity clothes (t-shirts, crops, skirt, etc...) but the one pair of crops I ordered just did not fit at all how I had hoped, so I decided to exchange them for a new pair of jeans. So they arrived today, just in time to take a Bench Monday shot. I wasn't planning on taking a shot today since I've been running out of ideas, but since the new jeans arrived, and my shoes are still new (they only arrived last Monday), and the doll came on Friday, I thought why not. So here it is....my rather simple shot for today.

No comments: