Tuesday, May 11, 2010

131/365


131/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Currently listening to:
artist: The National
song: Lemonworld

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and this was one of the items my parents gave me. My mom knows how much I like these boxes, but also how much I could use them for storage. I have a tendency to accumulate a lot of little things, so these boxes are great for organizing my stuff. I normally use these to store my Blythe and doll stuff, but I am using this box to store camera things like battery chargers, mini tripods, remote, extra lenses, filters, etc. I have a big camera bag that I can use to store that stuff, but I use that bag to store the things I don't really use as often like the telephoto lens and old camcorder. This is the stuff I use just about everyday.

No comments: