Sunday, May 09, 2010

128/365


128/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
My cousin asked if I could take photos for her of her son and his date for her Prom. It was arranged that the kids would have photos at 5:30 at the Evanston Golf Club. Of course, I said I would. I had no idea what to expect, and it was definitely less organized and way more chaotic than I imagined it would be. It was hard to get good shots, since there were so many kids and way too many parents getting in the way. Plus the lighting wasn't quite as good as I had hoped, and I hate using flash. Fortunately, they managed to get the kids outside for some shots, which was such a relief. I didn't think I'd get around to editing the photos today, but I started on it, and just went ahead and edited them all. I think I now need to start thinking about investing in a decent flash attachment, or a better lens with a lower f-stop.

This was taken after we were finished with the shoot. Kenzie is just relaxing on cousin Lynn's shoulder.

No comments: