Sunday, May 02, 2010

121/365


121/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Whether we strap her in or not, she always stands up in her chair. We recently converted it from the high chair to just a chair, so at least if she stands up and tries to get out, she won't fall over the top of the tray, and can easily climb down instead. She's very independent these days, and will usually sit better knowing she is not strapped in.

We had our friends Nora, Mike and their baby Ella over last night. We hadn't seen them since sometime in late summer/early fall, and baby Ella was not even born yet. The last time we tried to get together, I ended up getting a bad cold that I did not want to pass on to the baby, so we rescheduled and it worked out for last night. Kenzie enjoyed seeing baby Ella, but she was a bit overstimulated by everything (and trying to show off) that she had a few moments of crankiness and tantrums. She's almost 2, so I think we're heading into that stage of her life. Hopefully it won't get too terrible.

It was a nice visit with our friends, and hopefully it won't be another 6+ months before we see them again.

* I had better photos from the day, but I'm really trying hard not to use any photos with other people in them for my 365 shots...of course, apart from John or myself. *

No comments: