Sunday, May 02, 2010

122/365


122/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Kenzie loves these shoes. She puts them on, and wears them around the house. All the time. Nothing against anyone who likes or wears Crocs, but they are just not my style. At all. I do, however, like some of the new styles they have out, and have actually just ordered a canvas style that will hopefully be comfortable for walking around this summer.

My grandma picked up a pair of Crocs for K, and she put them on all the time, but they were too big, so I decided to try and find her a smaller pair. I priced getting her real Crocs, but could not justify spending $25 on a pair of shoes that I don't even like. So I got her the cheapy Target version for $8. They are still big, but fit better than the other pair. I think she likes them so much because she can put them on easily. She is quite the shoe girl, just like me, so I am hoping the ease of putting them on is the reason why she likes them so much. I will admit though that little kids do look cute in these shoes. And they make her happy. So I can't complain too much, I guess.

No comments: