Friday, May 21, 2010

141/365


141/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"It's hard to be ignore
When I look at you, you look so bored
My baby, my darling, I've been taking a beating...

Well alright (well alright)
It's okay (It's okay)
We all get the slip sometimes every day
I'll just keep it to myself in the sun
In the sun"

- she & him, in the sun -

I always enjoy when my issue of Bust arrives in the mail, even though I might not get a chance to sit down and look at it for weeks. I, of course, had to mark the pages with albums I want to check out, or online shops to check out. I found a pair of super cute vegan shoes, but unfortunately found they were just a little more than I wanted to spend right now. Even though they might rank right up there with my Fluevogs. I might have to keep an eye on them in case they go on sale.

On a side note, I should have been sewing rather than looking at a magazine, but I just wasn't totally feeling like sewing. I do need to get more baby booties in my shop though, since I only have one pair left right now.

No comments: