Tuesday, May 04, 2010

124/365


124/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I was really busy all day today. Kenzie had her creative movements class this morning. Then we headed out to run some errands and grab lunch. Came home, Kenzie played in the yard and we enjoyed the sun. When she was sleeping I had to work on a custom baby booties project, but I procrastinate too much sometimes, and get too distracted by the computer. What should have only taken me an hour to do, took over an hour and a half. I finished the baby booties this evening, and had some frustrations with the velcro on one pair, and that caused another delay. What should have taken only half an hour at the most to finish, took well over an hour. I am finally finished though, and just need to take some pictures. I need to do that tomorrow though when the sun is shining.

Now it's midnight, and I need to get some sleep.

No comments: