Monday, January 31, 2011

31/365:2 /// 119/365

Day 119
---
Since we're supposed to get hit with a big winter storm over the next few days, I decided to head out and attempt an outdoor run with the jogging stroller before the blizzard hits. I haven't done it yet, until today and it was definitely different than running on the treadmill. I took the dog with me too, which in some ways was good, but in other ways bad. She runs faster, so she kept me going. But she was also edgy from being cooped up in the house for too long and was just sort of a pain to bring with. We still went for a mile run/walk, before I dropped her off and went for another 1/2 mile with just the stroller. It was cold out, but I was on the treadmill for 1.75 miles before I headed outside, so I stayed pretty warm. Aubrey fell asleep and Kenzie seemed to enjoy going "fast", so I think when the weather gets better I'll try taking everyone out for more outdoor runs.

No comments: