Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/365:2


23/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Tea party with Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore too
...
It snowed last night, snow that I was not expecting to see when I woke up this morning. Quite a bit too. We stayed in today. John planned on watching the Bears game in the afternoon, and I just planned on doing not much of anything. I like having those days once in awhile. Of course, its hard to pull off with a 2 and a half year old and a 3 month old. For the most part, it was a relaxing day. I played dolls with Kenzie while Aubrey sat nearby and watched. Aubrey had some rough teething moments just before dinnertime. After what felt like an eternity of crying, she finally fell asleep all wrapped up in a blanket and in my arms. She woke up to eat and is now falling asleep again. I'm hoping it's for the night.

No comments: