Saturday, January 22, 2011

22/365:2


22/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I don't have much to write about for today. We just ran some errands (groceries) and cleaned the house a little. A few days ago I had moved a few things around in the living room/dining room of our house in preparation of moving the fish tank. Since John wanted to do a partial water change anyway, it worked out so that we could move the tank. I wanted to get it off the low coffee table (currently being used as an end table) and move it to the small four-cube Expedit that we have in our dining room. It wasn't very visible over on the coffee table, and now it looks much better where we have it. Apart from that, we didn't do too much else. I think I'm going to go watch a movie now. John is playing video games, so I might be watching it alone. Or maybe with a sleeping baby. Speaking of the baby, she's been rolling over a lot these days, and tonight I brought up the exersaucer thingy from the basement. I cleaned it up as best I could and thought maybe she might like to sit in it. Because she's little, I took some blankets to wrap around her and keep her in place. She seemed to like it. Kenzie sure enjoyed playing with (bothering?) her there. I'll just have to keep a close eye on her, since she is a little young for it. I think she was getting bored lying and rolling around under her baby gym. At least this will switch things up for her a little bit.

No comments: