Sunday, January 02, 2011

2/365:2


2/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"I am chewing on power lines
Spraying the yard in spark
Clouds were bruised when the day broke
Clouds were bruised when the day broke"

- the breeders, spark -

Tomorrow I start Derby Lite. It's so rare that I do things on my own anymore. I always have the kids or I'm with John. So a little me time is a good thing. I'm excited, anxious and nervous. I'm looking forward to seeing how well I can skate in a big open space. Skating around my basement or living room definitely does not give me enough space to really skate. Though it has helped me get used to the feeling of being on skates again, since I haven't been on skates since I was probably 17 or 18. John told me that he hasn't seen me this excited about something other than shopping in a long time. And I guess he's right. It has been a long time.

No comments: