Sunday, January 16, 2011

15/365:2


15/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
We had a family night at the roller derby last night. The Windy City Rollers kicked off the 2011 season, so John and I took Kenzie and Aubrey. Kenzie seemed to enjoy it MUCH more than the last time we went and was watching more of it than she did the first time. She was even cheering along a few times, which was really funny.

Keeping a two and a half year old's attention for a couple of hours is not the easiest though. John walked around with her, and Netflix on the phone was a saviour at one point. Nothing quite like being at the roller derby with your two year old watching Caillou on the phone. Have I mentioned how much I hate that show? It does keep her attention though, so despite how much I am not a fan of it, I know I can have some quiet while she watches it. Or if a tantrum is about to happen out in public, Caillou can prevent it from even happening...phew.

No comments: