Tuesday, February 01, 2011

32/365:2


32/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
orange amp
ad30 twin channel
---
I love my amp, I just wish I had more time to actually play it. Sometimes I forget that I have a pretty darn nice piece of musical equipment. Unfortunately, lately it sits collecting dust. Kenzie likes when I decide to play because that usually means she can play the drums. A few weeks ago, John and I rearranged the basement, and afterwards we tested out the new layout and played a couple of songs. Kenzie and Aubrey were both on the futon. Aubrey fell asleep, even with all the noise we were making, but Kenzie was watching and seemed so excited that momma was playing the guitar for her. I think she usually sees daddy playing it, so it was a change to see me. I don't want to force her into playing an instrument, but I would love it if she did. So far she seems really interested in the drums. I think when she gets just a little bigger we'll get her a guitar of her own. I have a mini-orange amp that she can use, and I think she would probably really like it.

No comments: