Friday, April 09, 2010

99/365 /// Week 14 of 52

"Advertising looks and chops a must

No big hair!!"

- pavement, cut your hair -

A couple of days ago, I got a little tired of my hair, so I gave myself a mini haircut. Cut some long bangs, and chopped off what I was referring to as my mullet. Basically it was just the longer pieces of hair that always grow out faster in the back. So after a mini haircut, I think I've managed to buy myself a little more time before having to actually go see my hairdresser. Don't get me wrong, I love my hairdresser, and he always does a fantastic job. It's just harder to schedule with a toddler, and I know as she gets older its going to be harder to get her to sit still in her stroller until I'm done. I'm going to have to go see him eventually though to get my hair styled again. but for now it at least looks better than it did.

No comments: