Thursday, April 15, 2010

105/365


105/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I really had no ideas today for my photo, but when I came into my sewing room, Kenzie left her frog in the wago just like this. So there you have it...today's photo.

We spent a good part of the day outside today. Went for two walks, and Kenzie and I played outside with the bubbles left over from her birthday last year. I also tried to teach her how to hit a ball with her little golf club. She loves it outside, so much so that I have the hardest time getting her to come back in. Kenzie also learned how to eject dvd's from my laptop today. I'm proud she could figure that out, but also disappointed because now that she knows what to do the dvd's don't stay on long enough for her to stay out of trouble when I just want to get things done (like putting away laundry).

No comments: