Thursday, April 22, 2010

112/365 /// Happy Earth Day!

"When sundown pales the sky,
I wanna hide a while, behind your smile,
And everywhere I'd look, your eyes I'd find.

For me to love you now,
Would be the sweetest thing, 'twould make me sing,
Ah, but I may as well, try and catch the wind."

- donovan, catch the wind -


A photo of the flowers on my favorite tree for Earth Day. I wish these flowers would stay year round. I love the blooming flowers that Spring brings.

Today was a low-key day. I didn't feel very well when I woke up. Another hormone headache, but it went away after drinking some water and having breakfast. I redecorated the wall that Kenzie's crib is against, taking down the wooden letters that spelled her name that hung above her crib. I like the letters, I just never loved how the wall felt incomplete. I found a cute Paris print while out shopping yesterday and hung that above the crib and moved her wooden letters to hang above the window. Now her walls look more balanced. I should have done this a long time ago.

No comments: