Thursday, April 29, 2010

119/365


119/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I got my haircut today and just had it all chopped off. It's short in the back and there are lots of layers to help with keeping the style. After my last haircut, my hair grew out really fast. Being pregnant has an affect on your hair, and can make your hair grow really fast. My hair is normally relatively slow in growing, but not now. Hopefully, this cut will last longer than the last one. I always take a photo to my hairstylist, and this time I took an old one of me, since he gave me this same haircut in 2006. Back then I was blonde, so the texture of my hair was a little different, but it's virtually the same haircut, just updated a little bit. So far I love it, but I love every haircut my guy gives me. He just really knows how to work with my hair, which is always a plus.

No comments: