Saturday, April 10, 2010

100/365 /// eek....I forgot this was Day 100!

Watching Elmo's World.

She'll thank me when she's older for photoshopping out most of her scabby nose, after she took a faceplant onto the sidewalk earlier this week.

I really didn't plan to use a photo of Kenzie for my 365 shot, but I was too tired to take any other photos today. Since it was so nice out, we took the El to Michigan Avenue so John could go to the Trek store and look at their bikes. He's needed a new one for almost two years now, and since the weather was so nice it was the perfect day to get out and enjoy the weather. John chose a new bike then we went to lunch at Hackney's in Printer's Row before John rode his bike home and Kenzie and I walked back home to the West Loop. It was such a beautiful day that we did not mind the walk at all. John kept insisting he would come back with the car and pick us up, but we were fine walking. We could have taken the El back home, but I'd much prefer to walk when the weather is this nice, rather than being stuck on a stinky train or waiting in a stinky El station.

No comments: